Restrictions on using the information provided on this site
Sony Research manages and retains the copyrights and all other rights to information provided through or posted on this website, including downloadable content. Visitors may not use this information beyond the scope expressly permitted by law without prior written permission from Sony Research. This means that users are not permitted to reproduce, alter, or upload this information to a network or to post, transmit, distribute, license, sell, publish this information, or otherwise exploit any portion of this site. These restrictions apply to private use as well.
Copyrights and trademarks
Visitors are strictly prohibited from reproducing, diverting, selling, or making any other secondary use of the information, video content, or other data or content provided at this website without permission from Sony Research. The trademarks and registered trademarks to products and services featured on this website belong to Sony Research. All other product names, service names, company names, and logo marks are the trademarks, registered trademarks, or trade names of their respective companies.
Visitors are strictly prohibited from any of the following actions while using this website:
- Actions that infringe upon or appear likely to infringe upon the rights of any third party or Sony Research, including without limitation, proprietary or privacy rights.
- Actions that cause or appear likely to cause disadvantages or damage to a third party or Sony Research
- Actions that are or appear likely to be in violation of accepted ethical norms or standards of public decency;
- Criminal actions, actions that will or may result in criminal offences;
- Making false statements and notifications, including registering under another person's email address;
- Business activities or other actions whose purpose is profit or personal gain or actions preparatory to such actions;
- Actions injurious to the reputation or credibility of Sony Research or third parties;
- Actions involving the distribution or uploading or appear likely to involve the distribution or uploading of computer viruses or other harmful programs;
- Other actions that violate or appear likely to violate laws, regulations, or ordinance
- Other actions deemed inappropriate by Sony Research
Linking to this website
Information is posted on this website only after meticulous review in all respects; nevertheless, Sony Research makes no warranty as to the accuracy, usefulness, reliability, fitness for a particular purpose, or safety of such information (the term "safety" including, but not limited to, uninterrupted functionality, freedom from errors, corrections of defects, and the absence of computer viruses or other harmful software on this website or on the server). Sony Research bears no liability for any damages arising from your use of or inability to use such information or this website. Please note that all information on this website is subject to change and that access to all or any part of this website may be suspended without notice. Sony Research bears no liability for damages arising from changes in information or the suspension or discontinuation of this website for whatever reason, except in cases in which such disclaimer is not legally valid.
Governing law and court of competent jurisdiction